Now that the Thai cannabis laws have been relaxed, just what are the rules about flying domestically with cannabis in Thailand?
The Airports of Thailand Security Department (AOT), confirmed that their rules only prevented passengers under 20 years of age flying with cannabis. Therefore, as long as you meet the age requirement you are now able to fly with cannabis on domestic flights within Thailand
Flying With Cannabis In Thailand – The Facts:
- You can fly with cannabis in Thailand as long as you are a minimum age of 20 years old
- There is no limit about how much you can carry (obviously it must be within the usual luggage weight restrictions)
- Any liquid cannabis cannot exceed 100 millilitres just like any other liquid
- Please prepare and wrap your cannabis accordingly to avoid the smell being a public nuisance to others.
- You can not transport cannabis products over the Thai border.
- The cannabis rules only apply to domestic Thai flights please do not bring on international flights.
Get Your Weed Wrapped
You can now purchase our cannabis to travel with on domestic flights around Thailand. We can pack the weed to prevent the smell becoming a nuisance to other passengers. Airport ready cannabis packs now available for delivery or pick up service from phuket Cannabis Cafe.
WhatsApp: +66 6 3434 8602
Signal: 099 245 2473